The Magid M-GARD Aramax Sleeves are manufactured using Magid's proprietary Aramax Yarn, a unique, engineered blend of high performance polyethylene (HPPE), fiberglass and synthetic fibers. Constructed in a lightweight seamless machine knit style, Aramax Sleeves possess ANSI Cut Level 3 cut resistance with excellent abrasion resistance, making these sleeves ideal for applications requiring the handling of objects with sharp and jagged edges such as glass and metal. Giving the Aramax Sleeves the extra edge on the value front is their distinct, dark coloration which helps to hide dirt and grime reducing the rate of disposal and extending wear. Offering greater protection, enhanced comfort, longer wear and lower pricing compared with styles made from 100% para-aramid or HPPE, Aramax Sleeves are sure to become a valuable member of your hand protection arsenal.
- Black, lightweight, 100% Aramax single-ply seamless machine knit sleeves provide the cut protection of a two-ply sleeve in the comfort-enhancing construction of a single ply and is the ideal solution for any application involving the handling of glass or metal
- Manufactured using Magid's proprietary Aramax Yarn, a unique, engineered blend of high performance polyethylene (HPPE), fiberglass and synthetic fibers that deliver unflinching cut and abrasion resistance, comfort and durability
- Specially engineered to wick away moisture and to allow more air transfer, Aramax Sleeves stay cooler and breathe easier to provide superior comfort
- Offers greater protection, enhanced comfort and longer wear compared with styles of similar weight made with 100% para-aramid or HPPE
- Distinct, dark coloration helps to hide dirt and grime and reduces the rate of disposal extending wear
- Washable fabric can be used over and over without compromising performance
- ANSI Cut Level 3